- allows the account holder to store, spend, receive and send funds.
- has an accountId along with other account details
- includes $250,000 in FDIC insurance (if checking account)
- an individual (person) can open upon Person's KYC approval.
- a business (person) can open upon Person's KYC (applicant) and Business's KYB approval.
This section contains the following documentation:
The Account object
The Config sub-object
Create an Account
Update an Account
Retrieve an Account
Retrieve Account Limits
Retrieve a Statement
List all Statements
List all Accounts
ACH RTA Webhooks
RDFI Transfer Testing