You may find it useful to get webhook notifications sent to a Slack channel, for example when a Person KYC goes into review. Here's how to set it up:
1. Create a new Slack channel to receive the notifications if needed
2. Create a Slack app for the integration at https://api.slack.com/apps
3. Select "From scratch," give the app a name, and select your workspace
4. Click "Incoming Webhooks" and switch on "Activate Incoming Webhooks"
5. Click "Add New Webhook to Workspace" and select the Slack channel to receive on, and click Allow
6. Click the Copy button next to the webhook URL
7. To create the webhook, open the Solid Dashboard, and go to Developer > Webhooks (or use the Create a Webhook API).
8. Click the Create button, enter the copied URL, add a description, and select which webhooks to include, then click Done.
9. You can use the Test button to test the Slack channel is receiving the webhooks.